Any thoughts on these topics?
- Why me?
- Life transitions and feeling disconnected or lost
- Missing appointments and meetings
- Parts denying injuries to the body
- Practical jokes
- Changes in how one identifies oneself
- Needing to help others
April 2013 Topics
In case you can’t read our April topics above as scrawled out in our meeting 😉 they are as follows:
- What things are helpful for you?
- Inner communication
- Disclosure to outside people
- Abreactions and dejavue
- FMFS (False Memory Syndrome Foundation)
Topics for the March Meeting. Comments welcome!
- Natural disasters on the inside
- Healing: What does that look like?
- Support people
- Birthdays for parts: Do you have them?
- Treatment issues: access, funding, best usage
- Adding more alters
- Dimensions: Living in or seeing 2+ dimensions at once, like 2-3 places or states at once (the present, a past place, and our internal world)
- The DID Conference in Florida
Topics to discuss from the January meeting:
- Violence among parts
- What do you want? Re: dissociation issues or life?
- Separating emotions from the reality/story/experience
- Child parts out in inappropriate places
- Spiritual revelations
- Adapting to physical body changes (like weight gain, illness, health, etc)
- Conflicting memories
Topics to discuss from the December meeting:
- Safely interacting with abusers
- Conflict amongst parts
- Inner-family vacations
- Coping with external circumstances when I have no control
- Grounding techniques
This months topics to discuss!
- Kids – parenting both internal and external kids, the desire/ability to have external kids or not
- Conflict resolution between alters
- How to relax without dissociating
- The experience of shifting: paralysis inbetween, the difficulty of coming back to the surface after sessions or after shifting, the need to have space and time to come back
- Planning for the possibility of shifting in various circumstances