September Meeting Topics to comment on!
- Confusion vs. Organization
- Little parts and when it’s OK for them to come out
- How to handle switching in front of people you don’t know that well
- Sharing with others that you have DID
- Sexuality and gender identity
- Attending clubhouses for people with mental illness
Comment if you wish! May meeting topics:
- Attachment trauma
- Body dysmorphia (example: confused by the image you or alters see in the mirror) and identity coming and going with alters
- Eating issues, over or under eating
- Mother’s Day
How do you tell people about your alters, especially if the alter is of another gender?
Do you have issues related to the various genders of your alters/parts, or with your body’s gender?
How do you deal with being male in a female body? Or vice-versa? Or anything else related to gender identity issues.