Topics from the May meeting you can comment on:
- What causes switching for you? Can you explain how it feels as it happens?
- When are you healed enough?
- Why do I have a tendency to dwell on the past?
- Therapist vacations
- Is pretending useful or damaging?
Topics from November’s meeting. Feel free to comment:
- What to do with internal silence
- Dealing with pain
- How do you know when you’re done with therapy or working on things?
- Dealing with your behavior
- Feelings about the concept of integration
Topics for the March Meeting. Comments welcome!
- Natural disasters on the inside
- Healing: What does that look like?
- Support people
- Birthdays for parts: Do you have them?
- Treatment issues: access, funding, best usage
- Adding more alters
- Dimensions: Living in or seeing 2+ dimensions at once, like 2-3 places or states at once (the present, a past place, and our internal world)
- The DID Conference in Florida