Topics from the May meeting you can comment on:
- What causes switching for you? Can you explain how it feels as it happens?
- When are you healed enough?
- Why do I have a tendency to dwell on the past?
- Therapist vacations
- Is pretending useful or damaging?
Topics from November’s meeting. Feel free to comment:
- What to do with internal silence
- Dealing with pain
- How do you know when you’re done with therapy or working on things?
- Dealing with your behavior
- Feelings about the concept of integration
Any thoughts on these topics?
- Why me?
- Life transitions and feeling disconnected or lost
- Missing appointments and meetings
- Parts denying injuries to the body
- Practical jokes
- Changes in how one identifies oneself
- Needing to help others
Is sleep an issue for you?Â How?Â Or – how do you feel about sleep?
What kinds of things come to mind when you think of “external children”?Â Go ahead – free associate or whatever, about this topic.
How is your sexual life?Â How do you feel about sex in general? … or in specific
Do you deal with issues of abandonment?Â How does this affect your life?Â Your relationships?