Comment if you wish! May meeting topics:
- Attachment trauma
- Body dysmorphia (example: confused by the image you or alters see in the mirror) and identity coming and going with alters
- Eating issues, over or under eating
- Mother’s Day
Comment on any topic below, from our March 2016 meeting:
- Waiting for others to see what I see. Being understood.
- Managing huge unexpected life changes.
- Getting an official diagnosis and its impacts
Topics from the May meeting you can comment on:
- What causes switching for you? Can you explain how it feels as it happens?
- When are you healed enough?
- Why do I have a tendency to dwell on the past?
- Therapist vacations
- Is pretending useful or damaging?
Topics from the April Meeting included:
-Over active minds
-Friends that know
-Saying too much
Topics at the January meeting were as follows. Comments?
Topics from November’s meeting. Feel free to comment:
- What to do with internal silence
- Dealing with pain
- How do you know when you’re done with therapy or working on things?
- Dealing with your behavior
- Feelings about the concept of integration
Any thoughts on these topics?
- Why me?
- Life transitions and feeling disconnected or lost
- Missing appointments and meetings
- Parts denying injuries to the body
- Practical jokes
- Changes in how one identifies oneself
- Needing to help others