September Meeting Topics to comment on!
- Confusion vs. Organization
- Little parts and when it’s OK for them to come out
- How to handle switching in front of people you don’t know that well
- Sharing with others that you have DID
- Sexuality and gender identity
- Attending clubhouses for people with mental illness
Comment on any topic below, from our March 2016 meeting:
- Waiting for others to see what I see. Being understood.
- Managing huge unexpected life changes.
- Getting an official diagnosis and its impacts
Topics from the April Meeting included:
-Over active minds
-Friends that know
-Saying too much
Topics at the January meeting were as follows. Comments?
April 2013 Topics
In case you can’t read our April topics above as scrawled out in our meeting 😉 they are as follows:
- What things are helpful for you?
- Inner communication
- Disclosure to outside people
- Abreactions and dejavue
- FMFS (False Memory Syndrome Foundation)
Topics to discuss from the January meeting:
- Violence among parts
- What do you want? Re: dissociation issues or life?
- Separating emotions from the reality/story/experience
- Child parts out in inappropriate places
- Spiritual revelations
- Adapting to physical body changes (like weight gain, illness, health, etc)
- Conflicting memories
Topics to discuss from the December meeting:
- Safely interacting with abusers
- Conflict amongst parts
- Inner-family vacations
- Coping with external circumstances when I have no control
- Grounding techniques