- Do you feel like you fully know your past? How does that make you feel?
- How do you change your dominant alter?
- How do you get your little kid (internal) to grow up?
- Are you able to have internal group meetings? Can you describe what that’s like for your system?
- What do you think about the idea of a documentary on DID?
- It’s hard to keep hope.
Reply to any topics below, or anything else you want to say:
- What people say vs what they do
- Feelings about Mothers Day
- When doctors don’t take your physical health seriously because of your mental health diagnosis
- Therapy issues: wanna quit, losing time, do I need it?, what do I really need to work on?, sometimes seems like a waste of time, etc.
- Control over switching
- Dr Phil show on DID
- Determining what I will and won’t deal with or live with
Dr. Phil just aired a show about MPD/DID on Thursday, May 10th, 2012. What did you think about it?
Here’s the link to some videos on his page:
And here is a short clip from the show:
Talk about reading – is it part of your life? Do you like it? Why or why not?
United States of Tara has ended for this season. Any final thoughts on this show for the year?
People in the group have been watching Showtime’s “United States of Tara” and it sparks many thoughts. Talk about your thoughts with regard to this show.
This new sit-com comes out this month. What are your thoughts/feelings about a show like this? Here’s the official site: http://www.sho.com/site/tara/home.do
Have you found any books or workbooks to be helpful in dealing with DID? Or any other self-help materials?