April 2013 Topics
In case you can’t read our April topics above as scrawled out in our meeting 😉 they are as follows:
- What things are helpful for you?
- Inner communication
- Disclosure to outside people
- Abreactions and dejavue
- FMFS (False Memory Syndrome Foundation)
Topics for the March Meeting. Comments welcome!
- Natural disasters on the inside
- Healing: What does that look like?
- Support people
- Birthdays for parts: Do you have them?
- Treatment issues: access, funding, best usage
- Adding more alters
- Dimensions: Living in or seeing 2+ dimensions at once, like 2-3 places or states at once (the present, a past place, and our internal world)
- The DID Conference in Florida
How well do you accept your diagnosis (of a dissociative disorder)?Â How well do you accept your reality?
How well do you trust your sense of self, or trust your intuition?
Are there certain themes (negative or positive) that keep showing up in your life?Â What are they?
Are there areas of resistance in therapy or in your life – things you know you need to change or face but sort of aren’t or won’t?Â Talk about those areas.