This months topics to discuss!
- Kids – parenting both internal and external kids, the desire/ability to have external kids or not
- Conflict resolution between alters
- How to relax without dissociating
- The experience of shifting: paralysis inbetween, the difficulty of coming back to the surface after sessions or after shifting, the need to have space and time to come back
- Planning for the possibility of shifting in various circumstances
How do you deal with disagreement between your parts/alters?
Talk about any issues of time management that you deal with. Is there anything you can do to manage your time better or help yourself with that?
Comment on the topic of: “Others wanting you to stay sick”. “Others” could include those internal or external. Do you have anyone in your life who seems to want you to stay “sick”, maybe consciously or unconsciously?
How well do you accept yourself and your story? Or the stories of your alters/parts?
How do you handle alters coming out at the wrong times, such as at work?
The topic is: Cooperating to make healthy choices. Talk about how you can or can’t make healthy choices for yourself/selves.
How well do you truly accept yourself as you are NOW? (accepting yourself now doesn’t necessarily mean that you don’t want to change though)